Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wow

Wow, that's how I feel about it being November!!!  I love the Autumn weather and cooler temperatures and the anticipation of the upcoming Holidays.  Even the sound quality outside is different with the leaves fallen and storm windows fastened down.

So to kick off  November, I had the girls all sign up for NaNoWriMo.  It will be a great writing experience for them.  If I will join them is yet to be decided.  I have a billion projects to complete and the thought of writing seems like too much to expect, but it could be a motivator or a catalyst for lots of productivity.

Another thing we are trying to accomplish this month is baking and packaging 24 different cookies, to give to homebound friends for Advent.  Cookies, biscotti, mini breads, and candy are on the list so far. We may even put in some little savory treats like hand pies, or mini lasagnas.

Happy November

No comments:

Post a Comment